Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 14 of 14

Thread: Yay for you!

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Porn is overrated.

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Bucket_O_Beef's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 1999
    Posts
    977
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    only when I'm not in it.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member Sarah Sage's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    228
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    You're right. My pornos really suck.

  4. #14
    Inactive Member Gabbo's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 1st, 2002
    Posts
    674
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Originally posted by Bucket_O_Beef:
    I thought you enjoyed porn!?
    <font size="4" face="arial, sans-serif">I do. But shhh...

    My pornos suck because I don't make any. However, that didn't stop my friend from buying a video camera... [img]eek.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •